I’m not sure they’ve ever wrestled actuallyHow has Spratley fared against Poulin?
How has Spratley fared against Poulin?
He can do it! Does he wrestle again this session?He looked good, just need to make some noise on the backside
Where are you getting mat assignments? I only see Fish's on Trackwrestling and the others are blankFish will be on mat 3
Amine will be on mat 5
They’ve been dealing with technical difficultiesWhy do they not keep the clock status on all the time? Kind of important.
That sucks because now Teague will have to beat him to wrestle for 3rd thru 6th in match 567.Big upset at 149 with Paniro Johnson of Iowa State going down in the first round.
He "Douceted" him!165 - Amine with a 2-0 decision and a 3rd period rideout.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
'28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'