2026-2027 OOC Schedule

gzimmerman

Redshirt
Nov 2, 2025
1
0
1
Does anyone have the OOC schedule for this fall? I know not official but normally there is a running thread as games become available and I haven’t seen anything. TIA
 

MCKnight

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2012
2,270
1,884
113
Some game dates have started to come out via other teams releases
We only have confirmed opponents

Bryant
St. Peters
Delaware St.
NJIT
Army
Seton Hall
Syracuse (m in Feb.)
3 in Vegas- Houston, FL or ND, and one other

Just Waiting on 1 other game I think
 
  • Like
Reactions: MADHAT1

Scarlet Blind_rivals

All-Conference
Aug 5, 2001
4,704
4,763
62
I
Some game dates have started to come out via other teams releases
We only have confirmed opponents

Bryant
St. Peters
Delaware St.
NJIT
Army
Seton Hall
Syracuse (m in Feb.)
3 in Vegas- Houston, FL or ND, and one other

Just Waiting on 1 other game I think
Isn't it 32 games this year, 12 non conference?
So 2 non conference left?
 

MCKnight

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2012
2,270
1,884
113
Just waiting on an opener opponent the week of Nov 2, please don’t stoop down to the D2 ranks
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
  4. 04 The Knight Report How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games