2026 freshman

AnonymousNolonger

All-Conference
Jul 4, 2025
1,081
2,217
113
I’m not about to do all that research and searching.

If someone could look it up, write it down on a piece of paper, and send it to my house via carrier pigeon, then great.

Otherwise, I’ll just wait a couple of years and see if any of them show up on the field.
 

rchawk

Heisman
Oct 27, 2001
75,135
10,126
113
Giving credit to Shizzle for the list, I like to see recruits from a very good OL class being here for spring ball.

Carson Nielsen — OT
Owen Linder — OT
Hudson Parliament — IOL
Gene Riordan — OG

There may be some future All-Big Ten players in that group.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Olympics WATCH: Rick Heller, Myles Davis talk fall exhibition win over Kansas
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Olympics Play-by-play recap: Iowa 15 Kansas 10 (F/16)
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa defense vs Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa offense vs Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Snap Counts - Iowa defense vs Washington