Are you kidding?!
Checked the score before leaving the grocery store and it was 4-0 with 2 outs in the ninth. Got home and 6-4!!!!
I gave up on the Phils just before they started this hot streak.
You're welcome.
I’ve given up giving up!
This isn’t aging well and it’s only a week oldTime to come to a decision - Painter is only a Minor League pitcher and that is all - time to move on.
BWI
Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
BWI Football
Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more