2026 Phillies Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,372
69,424
113
After Monday's (8/24) game:

In the East:
- 3 1/2 back of the Braves
- 6 up on the Marlins

In the Wild Card:
- 2nd of 3 teams
- 3 back of the Cubs
- 2 up on the Padres
--------------------
- 4 up on the Diamondbacks
- 6 up on the Marlins
- 7 up on the Cardinals
- 9 1/2 up on the Pirates
 

RyanSnyder

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Nov 2, 2013
41,189
194,059
113
I’m gonna lean Harper just because it’s better than I expected after last year. Schwarber is pretty much what I expected.

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Live updates: Penn State-USC score, stats, notes, and more from Beaver Staidum
  2. 02 BWI Football Final Penn State-USC availability reports: Who's out, and who's a game time decision, for the Lions and Trojans?
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State vs. USC: Whiteout Tailgate Show
  4. 04 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's White Out matchup with USC
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?