Feels like a great situation for him. Their running back room is not great.There goes Singleton at 5-25 (#165 overall) to the Titans.
Yeah--an aging Pollard and Michael Carter--there's an opportunity thereFeels like a great situation for him. Their running back room is not great.
It's no worse than listening to guys like Matt Millen rambling--but, yeah, just announce the picks and show highlights--the other stuff is annoying. That said--I've watched like 11 hours of coverage so far and will likely watch 3+ more lolThe NFL is pushing the international stuff really hard on this TV broadcast. It's kind of obnoxious. I find a lot of the broadcast fairly obnoxious, which is reminding me why I don't usually watch. I only watched this season because it was in Pittsburgh.
Oh, and there goes Zane Durant with the last pick of the 5th round to the Buffalo Bills.
Both backs landed in good spots to make a team and possibly playThere goes Kaytron Allen at Pick 6-6 (#187 overall) to the Washington Commanders.
He can block and catch. The NFL loves that.I’m a bit surprised to see Singleton go before Allen, but the NFL loves speed.
He can block and catch. The NFL loves that.
| Round | 2025 | 2026 |
| 1 | 2 | 2 |
| 2 | 3 | 0 |
| 3 | 1 | 1 |
| 4 | 6 | 2 |
| 5 | 4 | 3 |
| 6 | 4 | 2 |
| 7 | 6 | 3 |
Lion Jim is happy.There goes Kaytron Allen at Pick 6-6 (#187 overall) to the Washington Commanders.
This is wrong…Diego Pavia undrafted.
This is wrong…
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?