Myself and 70221 others watched WVU beat The U in a 17-14 classic at New Mountaineer Field on a cold 3:30 abc game that was AWESOME!!!!
Best atmosphere ever!
Best atmosphere ever!
I was there, and the thing that stands out most to me to this day, is that while taking a leak at halftime, the lines were massive and I was gone for almost the entire halftime. Bought a coke prior to returning to my seat, only to find that the three guys that went with me drank my pint of George Dickel I was saving for the bitter, cold 2nd half.
That may have been the coldest game I've gone to in Morgantown, but more than likely there were colder games, maybe a late season Syracuse game. We stayed down off the interstate in Clarksburg/Bridgeport that night, and for whatever the reason, I took route 50 all the way home to Winchester across the mountains, and everybody in the car ended up throwing up along the ride, except for me, but I would have too had I not been driving.The bastards. This is why you carry a flask. It's always with you.
Those are not friends.I was there, and the thing that stands out most to me to this day, is that while taking a leak at halftime, the lines were massive and I was gone for almost the entire halftime. Bought a coke prior to returning to my seat, only to find that the three guys that went with me drank my pint of George Dickel I was saving for the bitter, cold 2nd half.
That's why I drove the hungover bastards across route 50 the next morning.Those are not friends.
WV Sports Basketball
Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too