Who's the big coach that's bald with a beard? He's got a good look going.
Who's the big coach that's bald with a beard? He's got a good look going.
Strength coachWho's the big coach that's bald with a beard? He's got a good look going.
Who's the big coach that's bald with a beard? He's got a good look going.
Naw, thinking about adopting that look (when I get thin up top).Not sure if sarcasm is here. Strength guy. Mark Phillipp.
Naw, thinking about adopting that look (when I get thin up top).
22 net. Hopefully, they are recruiting another punter to provide some competition for next year.
I'm not a fire Bruce guy BUT Riley better evaluate his job performance thoroughly after the season. Some of the mistakes aren't necessarily on him, but I think we try to be too damned cute and that confuses some of the part time players on ST.You still have to realize who the ST coach is and how that entire unit has performed this season.
You probably should have prefaced your question with "No homo but".WinkingNaw, thinking about adopting that look (when I get thin up top).
I'm not a fire Bruce guy BUT Riley better evaluate his job performance thoroughly after the season. Some of the mistakes aren't necessarily on him, but I think we try to be too damned cute and that confuses some of the part time players on ST.[
Explain the cuteness that you see please.
man crush? Phillips I think
They aren't going to call any of those blocks in the back?
Backups in the game? Saw some at least one number I didn't recognize. Maybe not. Poor play in any caseHorrible tackling and no speed.
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State