You can't imagine what happened when you posted "****".Damn. I said we need a turnover and we got one. My powers are immense
Zig!
ok. I declare a B1G championship is in the cards this year
Hard to blame the defenders after the interception...we aren't used to running and blocking with the football after getting a turnover. Winking
Being real, I feel like they're usually alot more lenient on that kind of stuff on INT returns, I was surprised they called it.
Good to see they had Ozigbo buried on the depth chart. F'ing idiots.
Good to see they had Ozigbo buried on the depth chart. F'ing idiots.
Good one. LaughingGood to see they had Ozigbo buried on the depth chart. F'ing idiots.
He doesn't fit this fancy little NFL style offense..
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions