Hate to say this, but Frost is getting outcoached this half
I don’t think that as much as they haven’t adjusted to Colorado’s offenseThat was awesome. I feel a little bad for our defense though. They look completely gassed.
Now that's funny right there. I tell you what.Put Mills back in. Smokin
The bench is about as on the perimeter as it gets...Washington on the perimeter... hmmm.... where has that been?
It doesn't help when they're allowed to hold us all day, to be fair to our D.meltdown on defense
But they arent, so why even bring it up?If NU was in the sec, what would be their record be?
It doesn't help when they're allowed to hold us all day, to be fair to our D.
It’s gotta be blatant, right?They aren’t calling holds. This is crap. I hate these games but that’s life
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions