They are hanging out with the offense and coaching staffThanks for showing up, defense. This is ****ing illinois.
why can the defense NEVER get off the field? I’m starting to think they like to be on it a little too much... the sign of a good defense is how many snaps they had... the fewer the better
I have never seen a RB named Epstein. Or any football player for that matter. And he is going off on us.
I feel the same way about Penn State defenders. Constant yipping and yet stink. I hate modern football.Is it just me, or do Nebraska defenders talk an inordinate amount of smack for a team getting their crap pushed in on the reg?
He would be smart to go to Iowa State where they use their TE’s.I hate to say it, but if I were Fidone I'd decommit.
to be fair, we've had some guys open todayYea there NEEDS to be some serious changes here... that D is garbage... the secondary is looking confused, the offense is trash, the QBs can’t pass, the receivers can’t get open... and there just don’t seem to be any development... did I miss anything? Ohh wait don’t let me forget about the OL can’t snap or block... I think that’s all
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC