THAT WAS HOLDING????
I CAN SEE P.I. BUT HOLDING?????
Maybe illegal contact. Weak *** call.
NopeLooks like SF has the offensive play sheets in his hands. I think those that called are correct, he is calling plays or at they very least giving input.
it's trueNope
I’m tired of the satino panico school of punt returns this year. It’s embarrassing
We haven’t returned a punt yet all year I think. May be wrongYou're not going to return a punt from midfield basically ever. If we ever stopped someone on their own 30, we might get to return one.
You hit a qb with your helmet, you're going to be gone.
How can they be this bad,??I don't feel good about one single OL. At least Cam and Nouli were mostly dependable last year.
Even if that wasn’t targeting it was a late hit
Guessing because Late hit wasnt called on the field. They were reviewing targeting. Don't think they can change the call to something else.Right? Why no penalty at all?
With the jump cuts and change of speed, he reminds me of Rozier.I love watching #10
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC