I think so. Been so ever since the blocked puntBuschini looks hurt
Rutgers O is terrible....they may gift the D one.This one is over.
Rutgers O is terrible....they may gift the D one.
Same ****. Play someone hurt rather than next man up.I think so. Been so ever since the blocked punt
Mickey probably can't afford to fire anyone elseEvery dam time we have a chance to do something positive, our OL blows it.
This is the **** that makes me question the integrity of the game. Literally no one trying to convert would do that outside of maybe the GB Packers like once or twice ever. Idk what other explanation anyone would have for that.4th and 1 and you go with an empty backfield????????
Maybe there isn’t a next person up??Same ****. Play someone hurt rather than next man up.
There's your giftRutgers O is terrible....they may gift the D one.
I'm just sayin'Rutgers O is terrible....they may gift the D one.
I repeat, this game is officially higher than me.This game is officially higher than me.
you were right! rutgers blows!This one is over.
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State