Rutgers is giving the game away via stupid penalties.Just like Nebraska was handing it to them in the first half, right?
I must be on delay....239 to go 3rd down clock stopped227 sec left, can run off prob 150 of em with 3 runs plays and a punt.
I must be on delay....239 to go 3rd down clock stopped
I get the idea behind it, but I really wish we'd preserve them.Imntelling you we are waiting these timeouts. No need for it.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC