Sorry Mickey, I'm rooting for you but this is terrible clock management. Just snap it with a second left. Those timeouts would be helpful if they get in Field Goal range.
Yep. The way we tackle anything possibleSorry Mickey, I'm rooting for you but this is terrible clock management. Just snap it with a second left. Those timeouts would be helpful if they get in Field Goal range.
I'll be honest, I don't love using all the timeouts on offense. Might need one of them later.
Mickey has a lot of explaining after the game about those.I don’t get it. We spent 3 timeouts. All 3 unnecessary. Really silly.
YEP! HOW THEY CAN MISS THAT IS BEYOND ME!!Another obvious holding call missed
Kind of like our athletic departmentHow does a call like that even make it to this point? Inept MF’n morons.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced