Our d line was pretty good last week. Hausman had some busts last weekFront 7’s best half of football in a while. Keep it up.
Encouraging to see them stiffen up and stop em. Nelson had a huge play there.great job, D!
block this kick!
Keep pace. Get a field goal at least.alright, offense, don't turn it over
as long as we can keep the lead, I agreeThat QB is gonna give us 1 or 2 pick opportunities. We will need to catch it.
What are you scared of you pansy?as long as we can keep the lead, I agree
There’s no doubt the play sheet’s a little different for Purdy. Has to be.Kind of liking what I’m seeing. A little confused with some of the plays being called and going away from what’s been working. Maybe trying to get purdy more accustomed and confidence
He maybe gets the first if he stays up.okay, time to stop sliding. Get those yards!!
I don’t think he’s very good.There’s no doubt the play sheet’s a little different for Purdy. Has to be.
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State