2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

RBigredMax

Redshirt
Mar 23, 2023
4,701
11
38
I know they’ve said you won’t play if you fumble but that was a good hit on the ball. Tough one for him.
In a tight room I get it - but man I loved how explosive he was today! But I do appreciate the coaches standing by it. B
 
Nov 19, 2023
356
20
0
My wife is already checking Florida Hotel rates in January. We goin Bowling.

 

Huskers123456

Redshirt
Feb 5, 2023
6,195
2
0
This is something that has been missing for years. Getting reps for 2nd and 3rd team players. Looks like the entire 2nd string line is in.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  4. 04 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions