Yeah, I get the spot on the field said one thing but the review clearly shows he is a few feet short.Wasn't even near a first down
Getting out coached.Another pointlessly wasted timeout + challenge in the 2nd half of a close game by Rhule
Just terrible at game management. Obviously not any better than last year’s debacle.Our coaches are dumbasses
Especially with how early the whistles came in. I feel like the gave him progress falling forward after the whistles.Yeah, I get the spot on the field said one thing but the review clearly shows he is a few feet short.
Getting out coached.
He relies on advise for that. Bad advise.I like Rhule, but that's a dumb challenge. Like a couple yards difference even if it's succesful.
Devin Gotdan is awfulAnother pointlessly wasted timeout + challenge in the 2nd half of a close game by Rhule
2nd B1G game in a row he’s done that
Yeah, I get the spot on the field said one thing but the review clearly shows he is a few feet short.
He wanted the timeout. Challenged the D. They didn't raise to it.I like Rhule, but that's a dumb challenge. Like a couple yards difference even if it's succesful.
In a tied game? Ok troll. @kingkong will love the comment of a trollOur coaches are getting embarrassed
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC