Situational - I wish we would have brought him on the 4th and 2.I mean, do we give HH a shot at qb? Maybe adding the run threat will change things up. What we are doing ain’t gonna work.
I predict a lot of hate and discontent, hope I am wrong.Maybe?
Well there was a lot of the last 10 years represented in the 1st half. Hard to expect people to be all that reasonable.I predict a lot of hate and discontent, hope I am wrong.
Just like last year.We're regressing in every aspect of the game.
I could think of 10 other players to bench first.I mean, do we give HH a shot at qb? Maybe adding the run threat will change things up. What we are doing ain’t gonna work.
Yep. Their running back is running like he wants to win this game. Do we have anyone playing like they want to win this game?We just don't show up in big moments. The last 5 staffs haven't figured out how to get people to show up.
He’s had huge holes. IU is daring Raiola to throw deep.Yep. Their running back is running like he wants to win this game. Do we have anyone playing like they want to win this game?
He has a huge arm.Is it me or does DR not really have a strong arm, or maybe he just likes to mainly throw slow floating-like balls? I don’t know, just an observation
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced