I like that kind of score best.If we open up this half with any kind of score, I think we win.
I started yelling at Bowser to stop dancing around behind the line.Yeah, fake of the year
Yea! It's more likely to prove me right!I like that kind of score best.
If we continue to open up the passing game this half and let Ramsey throw it around, I think we can go ahead and stay ahead. We really moved the ball well that drive.That is the difference between this offense and last year. Instead of sputter, sputter, sputter. It's sputter, sputter, sputter call some great plays.
He did about 3x already.I'm feeling pretty confident but I want to know if a certain poster called "game over" yet. It would really lower my heart rate.
Lombardi is the future of MSU. Don't you think?Sure do like Gallagher tackling that f'g Lombardi...
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'