Porter toting the luggage!!!
It was Corbi. But now this????Whoot whoot whoot!!!!! Who called it?!?!
And then charmed again.Lombardi has lived a charmed life this game until this moment.
It was Corbi. But now this????
We are indeed. I am actually happy to be tied right now. I think our D can help us hold on and win it. O will do just enough.Reversion to the mean. Unfortunately we are playing our worst game until of the year so far.
We are indeed. I am actually happy to be tied right now. I think our D can help us hold on and win it. O will do just enough.
Too bad we didn't trust that earlier in the game.Adams is punting the ball well today, thankfully.
I seem to recall a lot of fuss about Genson Price, Kirtz et Al. Apparently they aren't as good as Berkeley HolmanWe have been saying we need wide receivers for about 4 years now adjust can't seem to recruit any
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'