Not me. I'm in bed by 9!What's up with the 7 pm crap times I love 9 games
What's up with the 7 pm crap times I love 9 games
haha this is true!Yep and we usually only get to see only the second half because the 7 pm games always go into triple overtime no matter who's playing. OFC
That always gets me riled up.Yep and we usually only get to see only the second half because the 7 pm games always go into triple overtime no matter who's playing. OFC
I work Monday nights anyway. It'll be DVR for me. I do like the start time though. Means we won't miss any of it.
That always gets me riled up.
Exactly! I realize they broadcast our game on ESPN3 when that happens, but I don't want to fumble around with my IPad at that point.Especially when it's someone like Richmond vs VCU. Who gives a damn about that game when Duke is playing?
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6