35,000

Upstream

Heisman
Jul 31, 2001
35,286
10,254
113
I just noticed that this is my 35,000th post.

I tried to think of something profound to say, but after 34,999 tries, why should I start now.

I also considered saving my 35,000 post until Selection Sunday. But if Selection Sunday is worth saving the post for, that means there will be a lot of excitement between now and then. I'll probably have something to say. This season is just too much fun.

Then I thought, to hit 35,000 posts since July 2001, I have to post an average of almost 5.2 times a day. I better get back to work before my boss starts looking for me.
 

Plum Street

Heisman
Jun 21, 2009
27,306
23,010
0
Well , you made it this long suffering though crappy management , coaching and players . But we are rutgers, after all. What did you expect ? We stunk for decades . I hope you get your wish and can post something positive on selection Sunday and pop that bottle of champagne. It will taste sweeter knowing what you suffered
 

chrisru99

All-American
Feb 5, 2003
11,110
5,410
62
I just noticed that this is my 35,000th post.

I tried to think of something profound to say, but after 34,999 tries, why should I start now.

I also considered saving my 35,000 post until Selection Sunday. But if Selection Sunday is worth saving the post for, that means there will be a lot of excitement between now and then. I'll probably have something to say. This season is just too much fun.

Then I thought, to hit 35,000 posts since July 2001, I have to post an average of almost 5.2 times a day. I better get back to work before my boss starts looking for me.
Many losers with over 100 thousand posts. Many of them are millionaire business owners so they say. Lol
 

hoquat63

All-Conference
Mar 17, 2005
9,166
4,461
45
I just noticed that this is my 35,000th post.

I tried to think of something profound to say, but after 34,999 tries, why should I start now.

I also considered saving my 35,000 post until Selection Sunday. But if Selection Sunday is worth saving the post for, that means there will be a lot of excitement between now and then. I'll probably have something to say. This season is just too much fun.

Then I thought, to hit 35,000 posts since July 2001, I have to post an average of almost 5.2 times a day. I better get back to work before my boss starts looking for me.
Maybe you can hit 40,000 by selection Sunday
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUDave_01

greenknight

Heisman
Sep 1, 2001
20,832
12,677
113
I just noticed that this is my 35,000th post.

I tried to think of something profound to say, but after 34,999 tries, why should I start now.

I also considered saving my 35,000 post until Selection Sunday. But if Selection Sunday is worth saving the post for, that means there will be a lot of excitement between now and then. I'll probably have something to say. This season is just too much fun.

Then I thought, to hit 35,000 posts since July 2001, I have to post an average of almost 5.2 times a day. I better get back to work before my boss starts looking for me.
I need to get my post game up so here you go
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4