@4A

4Afan

All-Conference
Sep 15, 2001
4,680
4,169
113
What a great year so far for the old Little Seven conference:

4A: Morris #2
5A: Kaneland #10
6A: Geneva #1
7A: Batavia #7
8A: Oswego #7
Love to see it. Too bad Sycamore is in year 1 with a new coach and down this year. I never considered them Morris' biggest rival, but they were the most consistent since they tended to stay in the same conference as Morris for the most part.

Depends on how the brackets line up, but I don't see any reason why all of these teams can't at least make the quarterfinals.
 

all4theillini

All-Conference
Jul 23, 2004
43,874
4,296
62
Love to see it. Too bad Sycamore is in year 1 with a new coach and down this year. I never considered them Morris' biggest rival, but they were the most consistent since they tended to stay in the same conference as Morris for the most part.

Depends on how the brackets line up, but I don't see any reason why all of these teams can't at least make the quarterfinals.
I think each making the quarters isn’t unreasonable by any means. I’d expect two to make the semis.
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Thursday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football OL Thompson has visits planned
  4. 04 CaneSport football recruiting Dear Diary VI: A behind the scenes look at trip to see Miami QB commit Israel Abrams, five-star target
  5. 05 Orange and Blue News Four-star athlete Grant Bowen checks out Illinois where he has deep ties