That was awesome. I know Grayson is going to be our next hated White guy, but that smile... I'd let him date my daughter... Maybe not the 14-year-old, but the 10-year-old (she think she grown).Hope this hasn't been linked already. Banquet vid. K introduces the new "One Shining Moment" Award. Grayson wins it. I'll let the GOAT tell ya the rest...
DevilDJ, thank you so much, you really did me in with that Vid! Man, that award is so fitting for such a great kid! That big Grayson smile. I will probably wear that one out watching it.
OAD, how bout my boy Grayson!!!!
Go Duke!!
JC-OFC
Obviously , the dvd's not out until May but I've watched a full replay once and some variation of a highlights clip every day since the Tuesday after. Never thought I'd say this about OAD's but I like these 3 ( particularly Justise and Tyus ) as much as any Blue Devil ever. Seriously.
Hahahaha, Grayson is a PTP'er, JCC! A lot of people on this board were big Grayson supporters, but I believe you were his #1 Fan. And he delivered on the biggest stage! I'm proud of him too.
OFC
OAD, just finished watching this again (imagine that)! Don't know if you noticed or not, but when Coach K acknowledged Amile for his defensive play on Kaminsky, what a proud moment for Amile. His smile just gave me chills and you could really tell how much he appreciated K's comments. Didn't think I had any tears left, but Amile is such a great kid.
Go Duke!!
JC-OFC
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6