If we finish this high it will be our highest finish EVER (data goes back to 2001)
Nice. I guess kcg88 you need to pause with that, " I think we're playing on the first night in the B1G tourney..." Right?If we finish this high it will be our highest finish EVER (data goes back to 2001)
Nice. I guess kcg88 you need to pause with that, " I think we're playing on the first night in the B1G tourney..." Right?
Yes, that's true. But if we take care of business and beat PSU I think we get the bye with 8 league wins based on looking at the other team's schedules. Face it, you were a bit premature in your predictions.It's gonna be a hell of a battle with us, Illinois, Indiana, and Penn State. All playing well right now and the following games are left:
RU/Indiana
RU/Penn State
Illinois/Indiana
Illinois/Penn State
Yes, that's true. But if we take care of business and beat PSU I think we get the bye with 8 league wins based on looking at the other team's schedules. Face it, you were a bit premature in your predictions.
Yes, that's true. But if we take care of business and beat PSU I think we get the bye with 8 league wins based on looking at the other team's schedules. Face it, you were a bit premature in your predictions.
High School Football
New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic
The Knight Report
Three Indiana Hoosiers to watch versus Rutgers Football
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?