Seems Jim Boehiem is not a fan of GSO.
http://duke.247sports.com/ContentGa...oeheim-catches-wrath-of-Twitter--51669272/18#
http://duke.247sports.com/ContentGa...oeheim-catches-wrath-of-Twitter--51669272/18#
As much as I respect Boeheim, I agree that it was a silly comment to make, but I do understand what the underlying message was and like he said himself he's not going to be coaching much longer anyway. It gets me to thinking why is he so concerned with it then if he's not going to be coaching much longer.I get what he's saying....but he was stupid to say it.
I'll miss him when he's gone. I don't blame him for being bitter. His legacy has taken a beating for questionable reasons.
Haha Greensboro, keep 'em coming! The Greensboro Grasshopers, minor league affiliate to the Miami Marlins, will be holding Jim Boeheim (No) Value Night on April 11th. Fans can claim up to $20 worth of foods/drinks if they show up to the game in Syracuse Orangemen apparel. Love it!
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...-grasshoppers-hold-jim-boeheim-no-value-night
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games