A heads up

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,979
69,321
113
I'm heading off on vacation for a week, and as such will not be on the board too much in the coming week. I'll try to check things at least once a day, but don't expect quick responses to any situations that need to be addressed, unless by coincidence they break out/are posted just before I do a check. The BWI guys know of my plans, and will be checking things while I'm enjoying some quality time with my family.
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,048
17,711
113
I'm heading off on vacation for a week, and as such will not be on the board too much in the coming week. I'll try to check things at least once a day, but don't expect quick responses to any situations that need to be addressed, unless by coincidence they break out/are posted just before I do a check. The BWI guys know of my plans, and will be checking things while I'm enjoying some quality time with my family.
Enjoy your vacation. Everything here will be fine.
Girl Fire GIF by MOODMAN
 

fairgambit

All-American
Aug 20, 2010
2,455
7,553
113
I'm heading off on vacation for a week, and as such will not be on the board too much in the coming week. I'll try to check things at least once a day, but don't expect quick responses to any situations that need to be addressed, unless by coincidence they break out/are posted just before I do a check. The BWI guys know of my plans, and will be checking things while I'm enjoying some quality time with my family.
waving-beatleshi.gif
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,686
5,458
113
I will be leaving my truck at the pump while I shop with my dog and my gun at the mall, having gone in through the out door.
As long as you stay under 78 mph when you leave, it'll all have a happy ending. Just like the rick's Amazon delivery driver.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  2. 02 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  5. 05 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern