A Little Parking Advice (East side of WB)

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
I'll be driving down to the Furman game to attend the game and be a guest at one of the "newer" cockabooses east of the stadium. It's been a long time since I needed to park on that side. What is my best bet in the Shop Road/Key road area? I don't mean necessarily the cheapest. Note: I have a brand new vehicle and would prefer space somewhere not as prone to have incoming footballs constantly. I know this is asking a lot. Please don't tell me to drive my "other" vehicle or stay home. I have people expecting a ride. Thanks.

Jan 24, 2022
I'll be driving down to the Furman game to attend the game and be a guest at one of the "newer" cockabooses east of the stadium. It's been a long time since I needed to park on that side. What is my best bet in the Shop Road/Key road area? I don't mean necessarily the cheapest. Note: I have a brand new vehicle and would prefer space somewhere not as prone to have incoming footballs constantly. I know this is asking a lot. Please don't tell me to drive my "other" vehicle or stay home. I have people expecting a ride. Thanks.
Either rd has plenty of parking. Getting there early will allow u to scope things out. Expect $20-30 range in the rr area…..you’ll find shop may offer a quicker get away afterwards.

Reactions: KingWard

Spurman54

Joined Apr 19, 2003
Jan 20, 2022
Do not think if you get to the parking 1 hour before kickoff you will get a good space. There are plenty of people who offer parking for $20. Just a word if it was me I would not drive my new car. If you have another car drive it. The way people drive after games is crazy. You can park in the fair grounds for $40-$50. So if you split the parking up between 3 or 4 people it would be $12 - $13 a person which is not bad.