A Reminder

91Joe95

All-Conference
Aug 15, 2003
2,843
4,080
113
 

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
Morons in Florida woke the whole state up at 4:45 am with an emergency broadcast test to cell phones. 4:45am. The whole state. Someone was celebrating and then fudged up 25 min later.


This sucks I'm exhausted now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSU87 and Bison13
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  5. 05 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'