Our OOC schedule was pretty pitiful.Unless I missed one, there is no team we played OOC in the big dance
That would be a fun game.I hope FAU makes it to the 2nd round and knocks out UCONN!!!!!
Let me amend my statement. I hope they rise to the 7 seed or fall to the 10 seed.Hopefully FAU gets up to a seed 7.
Elated and annoyed all at the same time. Elated that USF got in and Memphis did not. Annoyed that SMU got in. No reward for a nice season for Charlotte. Too bad for that.SMU and USF made the NIT.
I hope Indiana St sends SMU packing for the journey home.That will be interesting as Indiana State was the highest NET team left out of the dance.
2 Pt game now.Bradley up on Loyola of Chicago 52-44 with a little under 10 left.
Indiana St got crazy fouled on that 2nd of 3, 3pt attempts at the end of the game.Indiana state wins 101-92
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game