AB interview on Baschamania

lionlover

Oct 6, 2021
I usually put these things in the Social Media thread. But I thought this interview deserved its own thread.

Enjoy

Yeah, you're right (as usual), this deserved it's own thread.

My take away about AB's feelings towards DT:
  • AB is as classy and good hearted as they come. But...he was very passive aggressive towards DT
  • AB gives himself to the lord, but DT is somewhere on the other side. I was thinking DT is the spawn of the devil in AB's mind...but, I am being facetious.
  • AB considers himself honorable. AB does not consider DT honorable.

Spice67

Sep 26, 2023
Yeah, you're right (as usual), this deserved it's own thread.

My take away about AB's feelings towards DT:
  • AB is as classy and good hearted as they come. But...he was very passive aggressive towards DT
  • AB gives himself to the lord, but DT is somewhere on the other side. I was thinking DT is the spawn of the devil in AB's mind...but, I am being facetious.
  • AB considers himself honorable. AB does not consider DT honorable.
Agree. I personally have a ton of respect for AB. DT not so much to be honest. Don’t know if anyone has ever been to M2. DT was all about your money. JMO.

• Haha
Reactions: Tgar

WV lion

Oct 17, 2021
I love the way people are so two faced. One day it is how great Taylor is with the kids and a few days later he is all about the money.

Reactions: LB99 and Tgar

Ryn0113

Nov 8, 2021
Excellent interview. Haven't heard many with Brooks where he isn't constantly quoting the Bible. Really awesome to hear him openly talk about wrestling and the DT situation.

Reactions: lionlover

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Agree. I personally have a ton of respect for AB. DT not so much to be honest. Don’t know if anyone has ever been to M2. DT was all about your money. JMO.
This isn’t DT exclusive. It’s the club sports culture. I have a teenager who has played club lacrosse since 3rd grade. It’s a big money grab and all the clubs are similar in that regard. Some deliver more than others, but at the end of the day, it’s a business on their end.

Latest posts