Zero chance the game on ACC Network ends before 3:30. UNC getting trucked giving up 52 in the first half. Just went to halftime
Last edited:
Hopefully they don't keep this dogsh*t game on. 53-21Wait, so what's the alternative if the UNC game runs over? ESPN+?
Yeah, grab the ESPN app. Should be on there.Wait, so what's the alternative if the UNC game runs over? ESPN+?
Sometimes, games displaced by overruns get thrown on ESPN News also.The ESPN app. And it’s not if. 2:15 as I type this and the second half hasn’t kicked off.
It won’t be on ESPN+. That’s not an option.I don't see the game listed on espn plus
Just regular ESPN app, not ESPN+I don't see the game listed on espn plus
I'm having this issue right now as well in VermontYeah, this game is going to run very late...hearing youtubetv won't have the overflow...
me tooIt's 2024 and I'm listening to the start of the game on the radio? What is this.
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released