ACC Tournament question

ThemDukeBoys

Freshman
Jan 10, 2018
138
73
0
I know I am getting a little a head of myself but does anyone know how much the all session tickets are from the school?

I am planning on buying a pair of them if they open them up to lvl 5 Iron Duke members.


also, if I purchase the all session pass, can I sell the rest of my tickets or do I get one ticket that will grant me access to all the games?
 

Barry 24

Redshirt
Jul 22, 2019
75
40
0
Don't know how it's done now. In the past, you got a book with tickets for afternoon and evening sessions each day. Two games per session. You could sell session passes. It's exhausting to try to watch all of the games
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7