ACC Tournament question

ThemDukeBoys

Freshman
Jan 10, 2018
138
73
0
Just got the iron duke email about the ACCT book.

$398 a pop. Does anyone know if you get individual tickets? I’m thinking I could at least make my money back by selling all the other tickets

Thanks dudes
 

Austinduke

Junior
Oct 11, 2018
390
284
0
You get tickets by session for the tournament... like Wednesday afternoon will be a 2 game session then Wed night then Thur afternoon then Thur night and session 5 on Friday night for semi finals and session 6 for Sat championship is how it usually works
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Nate Sheppard on injury: “I’m good to go”
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
  3. 03 Deacons Illustrated Football My Take On Others: Carnage, carnage everywhere
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech