He’s turned into a dumb ***. A little league coach would know better.Down 3-0 and get caught stealing. I just don't get it.
Why are you trying to steal down 3 anyway? Answer me that?Holy istsh we don't get any calls even when they're right there. JT was safe
Imagine bases loaded no outs in the bottom of the first?Needed that DP. Kept us in the game.
Yea but I guess my question is....Is should we even being attempting to steal in the first pace, down 3-0 in the first?Holy istsh we don't get any calls even when they're right there. JT was safe
IdkWhy are you trying to steal down 3 anyway? Answer me that?
0-7 RISP. We're just an average offensive team.LOL This pitching staff.... No words.
I have to say when MAC was interviewed he sounded defeated. There has been zero juice in the dugout since before the game started.Comes in not even close. They gets ahead and throws a pitch belt high middle of the plate to a guy that has hit 22 HR’s. Destroys it.
Pitchers have no clue how to pitch. Williams comes out to talk with him, you can tell by the body language pitcher wasn’t listening. That had a Bull Durham feel. Williams should have came back out said man that was hit a long way then yanked him.
I was just going to say how do you come into an elimination game this flat?Just based off how the kids are playing and their overall body language no one is having fun. They are all mad or appear to have negative energy.
MAC/Williams messaging is not having a positive impact with this group.
I have never liked Synder.
I would be shocked if they keep either. Rose looks absolutely miserable and he is playing great. King seems pretty level headed.Looking ahead......Have to find a way to keep Zion Rose and Eddie King. SEC teams will be coming after both. I really can't think of any arms that are must keep.
Cardinal Sports
Final thoughts: A few leftovers from the Louisville football loss at NC State
Cardinal Sports Football
What we learned: NC State 31, Louisville 28
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville's latest three-point loss is 'super frustrating' to the players
Cardinal Sports Football
Jeff Brohm: Louisville football has to 'look in the mirror' after loss to NC State
Cardinal Sports Football
Louisville football sufferes another disappointing close loss