Don't much care about the ACC tournament, but I was giddy when I saw that ND got the #15 seed.
Congrats, that's awesomeJust like this time of year. I retired recently and now can enjoy all the games.
Congrats, that's awesome
I wanted to hit Barclays Friday for VCU/Rhode Island and George Mason/Bonnie's but can't get out of work. $60 for both games decent deal.
Wow, I haven't really paid attention to acc basketball but ND fell off the map.
are the natives getting restless in South Bend, is that two years now with no NCAA tourney
have not been paying attention to them but what is the issue there
#79 Rutgers has #83 Notre Dinero in its Sagarin rearview mirror.Wow, I haven't really paid attention to acc basketball but ND fell off the map.
Shut it down !!!!are the natives getting restless in South Bend, is that two years now with no NCAA tourney
have not been paying attention to them but what is the issue there
Tons of freshman for ND....and a couple of season ending injuries for a couple of others
Brey is not being fired. He has been a terrific coach for many years. He had many injuries this year.I gotta thing that Bray and Tim Miles will be fishing together next season as apposed to coaching.
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead