As was the case the previous 2 years? Villanova was a 2 and Duke was a 1.
Me too!!!I feel like this sparks us and we win tomorrow. I wouldn't pick against us anyway, but I feel good about this.
Anyone just see Bonzie Colson block Guy's shot into the stands and say "get that **** outta here"? Then taunt him after? Both were clearly audible. Nothing happened. (And for the record, nothing should have happened.) Wonder if nothing would've happened had that bee Grayson instead of Colson? I think I know the answer.
Not ACC related, but this Michigan-Purdue game is a good one.
Anyone just see Bonzie Colson block Guy's shot into the stands and say "get that **** outta here"? Then taunt him after? Both were clearly audible. Nothing happened. (And for the record, nothing should have happened.) Wonder if nothing would've happened had that bee Grayson instead of Colson? I think I know the answer.
Yes, it is. I had meetings the last few hours but just turned it on about 20 minutes ago in my office. Good for Michigan after what they went through on Wednesday.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games