ACTION NEEDED: Greg's Twitter

DJ Spanky

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
50,810
62,817
113
It's because of his widely acclaimed video series!

 

WhiteBus

Heisman
Oct 4, 2011
39,520
21,922
113

Rutgersfamily

Junior
Sep 2, 2018
154
214
0
Taken directly from CA video ....’we’re not gonna talk about championships.’
Taken directly from GS speech...’my goal is to make Rutgers the number one football team in the country,”
 

RUTBAY1

Senior
Nov 8, 2019
499
945
0
everyone has a set...... don't you? it's special stuff....



I haven’t said anything bad about him since he was let go and I prefer only to look forward. But good God this is embarrassing! I wonder if he thinks the same thing looking back at this.

Shouldn’t you have at least a .500 record before agreeing to do something line this? It’s really kind of sad for everyone concerned, once you get past the frustration and disappointment from the last regime.
 

theRU

All-American
Dec 17, 2008
11,135
5,798
0
thanks for reminding me to unfollow the Ashhole... I can't believe I bought one of those autographed helmets when they were up for "donations". Is that going to happen again? I will gladly buy Schiano autographed gear for my office.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  5. 05 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four