Felony charges among 4 charges in total. He allegedly head butted an officer, spit at an officer, and spit at a nurse. All after refusing to be detained by police following an altercation with a motorist after an accident.
I bet when you buy a hat like this, you get a free bowl of soup.....oh but it looks good on you thoughShocking!
I'm a Bengals fan and a Mountaineer, but I just can't defend him anymore. Hope he gets cut.What a dumbass. Hopefully he got tased.
With his track record and multiple assault charges, the Bengals would be wise to do so. I think some jail time is in his future.I'm a Bengals fan and a Mountaineer, but I just can't defend him anymore. Hope he gets cut.
Very possible that he was acting in self defense. Police have have been known to blow holes in unarmed black people. Just saying
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:As for why teams keep him around, has always been and still is an elite corner
HRC and BLM appreciate your support.As for why teams keep him around, has always been and still is an elite corner
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10
WV Sports Football
West Virginia wants competition for reps in running back room behind Cam Cook
WV Sports Football Recruiting
2028 WR Havyn Searels remains excited about West Virginia with visit planned
WV Sports Football
West Virginia preparing for challenges of Arizona defensive pressure