Adhel Tac

B.Cocky

Feb 1, 2022
Do you project her to step into the breach left by Cardoso's departure - long-term, I mean.
From what I’ve gathered watching her vlog her recovery it’s going better than expected she will be good to go for summer practice, she has been described by Dawn as being similar to Aliyah on defense, she has incredible upside. I wouldn’t expect her to be Freshman of the year but by all indications she be a great long term post player for us.

DarkCock

Joined Jan 21, 2006
Jan 30, 2022
Do you project her to step into the breach left by Cardoso's departure - long-term, I mean.
Considering her length, athleticism and motor just sitting on the bench, I think she'll be an elite defender. Rebounding should be good as well. I have no idea what her skill level on offense is without watching her play.

Reactions: Tngamecock

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
Considering her length, athleticism and motor just sitting on the bench, I think she'll be an elite defender. Rebounding should be good as well. I have no idea what her skill level on offense is without watching her play.
I've seen some high school footage that looked promising in that regard, but such can be misleading. Hoping for the best, first with respect to a great recovery and rehab. Cardoso became a force. Having another exceptional inside force would be most comforting.

Reactions: DarkCock

DarkCock

Joined Jan 21, 2006
Jan 30, 2022
I've seen some high school footage that looked promising in that regard, but such can be misleading. Hoping for the best, first with respect to a great recovery and rehab. Cardoso became a force. Having another exceptional inside force would be most comforting.
"Insider Force" is Joyce Edwards' middle name.

She will be an outstanding finisher. Iowa could have used her yesterday. She would have given up inches to Cardoso like Iowa's big, but she would have been more difficult to dislodge in the post even at her young age. She can also take bigger players off the dribble, possibly getting to the foul line.

gsgp69

Joined Oct 18, 2010
Feb 1, 2022
It really looks like she has got taller. When she is by Camala it's only a couple inches it seems.

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
It really looks like she has got taller. When she is by Camala it's only a couple inches it seems.
I saw her listed at 6'5". That might not seem like much difference, but it puts Camilla in a different category of intimidation.

Uscg1984

Jan 28, 2022
I saw her listed at 6'5". That might not seem like much difference, but it puts Camilla in a different category of intimidation.
It does. However, it's close enough that if the 6'5" girl can get her feet higher off the ground than the 6'7" girl, she can be just as, or even more, effective. If Watkins was 6'5", I'm not sure our opponents would ever get a shot off or grab a rebound.

Reactions: Whiterockcock69