After a solid night of Pitching last night

Uscg1984

Jan 28, 2022
Would have helped if we had taken the bat off of our shoulder instead of taking three straight pitches down the middle with the bases loaded!!
I have never in my life seen so many third-strikes-looking! Every little leaguer knows you have to protect the plate with 2 strikes.

Still, we got the big blast at the end when we needed it, but we needed it to be about 2 feet longer. It was good to see some fight in these guys.

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
Good fundamental baseball in the 5th of game 3. Even the announcers seem surprised in the style of ball we are playing. lol

Reactions: Sweetwatergolf

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
Each player looked comfortable in execution of the play is what I liked.
Yeah they were seeing the ball well today. Nice to see that comfort level. Looked like they could do just about anything. Hope they can build on that

Prestonyte

Jun 1, 2022
I know it's been a tough year for Petry but passing a teammate on a HR trot is inexcusable.
Understand he was excited but I'm glad for him it didn't come back to hurt us.

Roosterbell

Jul 29, 2022
I know it's been a tough year for Petry but passing a teammate on a HR trot is inexcusable.
Understand he was excited but I'm glad for him it didn't come back to hurt us.
At the time it gave me those vibes. Glad those vibes didn't come to fruition. Strange play but certainly a lackadaisical trot. Got a feeling Petry is gonna get going at some point soon.

Last edited: