When does his next "movie" come out? I'm ready for him to go back to being irrelevant.Michael Moore doubles down on claim that Trump could be America's last president: 'I think it's possible'
Maxine Waters Suggests in Church Sermon That She Was Sent by God to Stop Trump
'When God sends you to do something, you just do it!'
Love both M&M!When does his next "movie" come out? I'm ready for him to go back to being irrelevant.
Michael Moore doubles down on claim that Trump could be America's last president: 'I think it's possible'
Maxine Waters Suggests in Church Sermon That She Was Sent by God to Stop Trump
'When God sends you to do something, you just do it!'
I didn't think liberal democrats believed in God?Michael Moore doubles down on claim that Trump could be America's last president: 'I think it's possible'
Maxine Waters Suggests in Church Sermon That She Was Sent by God to Stop Trump
'When God sends you to do something, you just do it!'
No one has ever accused you of knowing much about anything.I didn't think liberal democrats believed in God?
I don't think liberal dems believe in much of anything !!I didn't think liberal democrats believed in God?
The light of day about to hit some cockroaches in the ********.Trump orders declassification of Russia documents, texts, ........ Ah Oh!
You for got to post the rest of my posy saying lib dims don't believe in God.....or did you deliberately attempt to take words from my post to fit your agenda???We know.
God sends you shepherds and meek women to do his work. He doesnt send loudmouth dipshit clowns.Michael Moore doubles down on claim that Trump could be America's last president: 'I think it's possible'
Maxine Waters Suggests in Church Sermon That She Was Sent by God to Stop Trump
'When God sends you to do something, you just do it!'
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10
WV Sports Football
West Virginia wants competition for reps in running back room behind Cam Cook