AJ, Turf toe & and Stem Cell

Old Number Nine

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2005
1,756
1,725
113
AJ O'Colly article - 11/11/21

I haven't heard/read anything about his toe or this procedure. I know turf-toe has taken out a few football players so I hope he gets a good response.

I loved Coach Smith's response to the question about any improvemet after the procedure; "Ask him".
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: tfpoke
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football OSI Preview Week 6 | Oklahoma State vs. UCF
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: UCF at Oklahoma State
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF