AKB: Mapping Application

WanderingSpectator

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
657
1,111
93
I’m looking for an app (or a developer) that allows me to map the location of several events on an interactive map. I want the user to be able to explore a map of events to see what is happening in a certain area. Eg. If PSU is playing at Northwestern on Sept 30, what other major sporting events are nearby. It I’m going to be in Chicago this week, what events are happening?

I used to use BatchGeo but they changed their pricing model (significant increase).

Google Maps (free) doesn’t do clustering - easily viewing multiple events at the same, or very close location.

Most apps/services I’ve seen require monthly fees beyond my budget (zero).

Is this a project for AI? Any new AI apps out there that I haven’t been able to discover yet?

Thoughts?
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern
  2. 02 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-Northwestern: Will Rocco Becht bounce back tonight?
  3. 03 BWI Football How to watch Penn State-Northwestern; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?
  5. 05 BWI Football Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State