Alabama Saturday Game Thread

We Men

Oct 24, 2018
Methinks Bamer might be a little over rated. They aren't scoring many runs.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Methinks Bamer might be a little over rated. They aren't scoring many runs.

They've never been worth a damn at baseball, but they earned my eternal ire when their piece of crap cheating former coach dared besmirch Davis Wade.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Let’s hope so. A win tomorrow would be huge. We stay 19 with the win today. A win tomorrow would move us to about 18, while a loss would drop us to 24.

update: up to 18th pending tonight’s games. Win tomorrow probably keeps us 18. Loss prob only drops us to 21.
We’re technically 17th, but essentially 16th now. Bama is now pretty much completely out of the host picture. Doesn’t matter if they finish ahead of us in RPI. Florida also has a brutal finish and very little chance at 30 wins, so they don’t matter so much unless they basically run the table.

The teams to watch are UCSB, Wake, Oklahoma, Nebraska, and whoever loses next weekend’s UGA / South Carolina series (especially if its a sweep).

patdog

May 28, 2007
We’re technically 17th, but essentially 16th now. Bama is now pretty much completely out of the host picture. Doesn’t matter if they finish ahead of us in RPI. Florida also has a brutal finish and very little chance at 30 wins, so they don’t matter so much unless they basically run the table.

The teams to watch are UCSB, Wake, Oklahoma, Nebraska, and whoever loses next weekend’s UGA / South Carolina series (especially if its a sweep).
True. But really we just need wins. Tomorrow vs Bama, UNA, 1 at Arkansas & sweep Missouri, and I can’t see us not hosting.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
True. But really we just need wins. Tomorrow vs Bama, UNA, 1 at Arkansas & sweep Missouri, and I can’t see us not hosting.

Agree. We are on the radar now in a positive way. Just need to keep looking like a good team by winning. We don't have to be at 16 in RPI, but we can't be 28.

Reactions: patdog