Non story. He just threw Duke name in there for press. I don’t blame him. If he was wanted, every blue blood would be after him. We aren’t recruiting players from other teams that were bench players to come play for us. Why would we do that
He had the sixth best ORtg in the country, he was going to start next season for a decentNon story. He just threw Duke name in there for press. I don’t blame him. If he was wanted, every blue blood would be after him. We aren’t recruiting players from other teams that were bench players to come play for us. Why would we do that
Yea I doubt Coach K take him over a 5 star high school kid. That’s technically what it’ll be because he won’t play this year. I doubt he want to transfer to Duke to play 20 minutes max. Makes no sense if I was him. Go somewhere I can actually play and show my talent. Hence the other schools on his list. He’s going to be competing with his brother for time at DukeHe had the sixth best ORtg in the country, he was going to start next season for a decent
big ten school, and NBA scouts at our games/practices claimed he was someone that could play in the league someday? He's not a star, but he's someone could crack even your rotation.
Alan going to Duke???
Duke basketball: Blue Devils remain connected to commit's brother
https://balldurham.com/2020/03/27/duke-basketball-blue-devils-remain-connected-commits-brother/amp/
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Making no sense
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways