Alcorn state is terrible !Crowd even worse tonight. New record.
He's been here 8 years now. How long was Woeful Doug our coach?I’m going to say it now.. Haith is now officially worse than Doug
It looks about the same as the last couple games to me….which still means terrible attendance!Crowd even worse tonight. New record.
I’m going to say it now.. Haith is now officially worse than Doug
I believe 7He's been here 8 years now. How long was Woeful Doug our coach?
Maybe you should watch a game before making any pronouncements. KES is 2-2 including a 3 with zero TOs in 10 minutes.I see Haith decided to unbench KES. Bad move.
I’ve been watching the game. Maybe you should watch the game. Saw KES turn the ball over. He’s scored 5 points. Whee.Maybe you should watch a game before making any pronouncements. KES is 2-2 including a 3 with zero TOs in 10 minutes.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game