Alex Murphy

dukedevilz

Heisman
Apr 3, 2002
15,637
19,600
0
Suiting up for Northeastern. His younger brother, Tomas, will be playing for Northeastern as well, but he still has another year of HS.
 

HuffyJB

All-Conference
Jan 13, 2005
5,931
3,890
0
That kid has had quite a journey. He is not a Taylor King-level nomad, but still unorthodox. I hope it goes well for him there, seems like a good kid.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hart2chesson

Liftee

All-American
Mar 6, 2011
3,201
5,513
113
I was a big Alex Murphy fan just like I was a Grayson Allen fan when he was recruited. Both had great athleticism and energy. Unfortunately, Alex never developed the perimeter game so I was 1 for 2. I do hope the best for Alex and I know he's from New England so his last year will be near home.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hart2chesson

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
Best of luck to the young man! He's battled a lot of injuries over his career. Hopefully the upcoming season can be one where he stays healthy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games