Are you referring to this one by the DBP? It was posted a few days ago. I've been looking for it as well.Originally posted by kirby:
I see on bleacher report there is an all Duke 'One Shining Moment' but when I click the link it says its a private video. Anyone know how or where that video can be accessed?
My bad, Kirby. That was the only one that I had seen.Originally posted by kirby:
Devil,
Thanks for linking that. I was thinking there was another video that had been done though that was to the 'one shining moment' song that was 100% all Duke highlights vs. the one the players are watching in this video?? I know they did one like that in 2010 which was linked to me through this message board about a week ago. If you google 'Duke bleacher report'....you will see the link I am talking about....maybe its the one you just sent me but I don't believe so....I think there is another video?? I could be wrong...
Coach K told them to be reverend, other-words hush up and listen.
Enjoy...
Justise on the call. Top 10 Plays. "Number 6. Jahlil being Jahlil. Five players can't guard him. unc needs six. But they only have five so it's not enough..."
Quinn. "The Road Ends Here..."
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6